BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Is my Input affecting my Output?

I have been hit with this convicting thought recently...Is my input affecting my output?


In other words, is the time I spend in the Word affecting change in the way I live? Are my co-workers drawn to God by how I treat them? Do I love my wife, my kids and my neighors like Jesus loves them?

Is my time investment in church - listening to great sermons, raising my voice and hands in worship, spending time with other Believers - is this bringing about change to rest of my week?

I know Jesus brought about change wherever He went. Am I living as just a "head-knowledge junky?"

Galatians 2:20 says, "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, Who loved me and gave Himself for me."

I desire to walk in a relationship with Christ that affects change in my every day life and relationships.

0 comments: