BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 19, 2008

From Death to Life

I received a blessing from God this week. I had been praying for the opportunity for quite some time to lead a person to Christ.
Wednesday morning as I took Alison to school she read in Proverbs, "He who wins souls is wise." It went straight to my heart and I did not know why.
Later that day I had to open the church for a gentleman named Keith who was delivering flowers for Cris Smock's funeral to be held the next day. He started asking me about end times and shared his fear of death. One question led to another and after about 30 minutes of talking and reading verses in the Bible, Keith got on his knees in an empty auditorium at CrossRoads and gave his life to Jesus.

Keith came to deliver flowers for a funeral and left knowing Jesus as his Savior. What a blessing. Thank you Jesus!

Pray for the Smock family, and pray for Keith. They all need the body of Christ right now.

1 comments:

Tim said...

Brian, how cool is it that God used you just at the perfect time. His timing is perfect, and you were obedient to His prompting.
Bless you!
Tim